If you’re tying the knot on October 31st, you’re probably planning a spooky wedding. The great thing about a wedding with a theme is that it gives you the freedom to have some fun with your wedding plans. You could say goodbye to wedding white and make the most of a color palette centered around black. Additionally, you could bring in a skull or pumpkin motif to thread throughout the wedding design. No matter what route you go, there’s sure to be a Halloween wedding idea below that deserves a spot in your spooky wedding plans.
Peruse the ideas below that make sure to save your favorite Halloween wedding ideas for your own scary celebration.
Halloween Wedding Ideas You’ll Love
1. Well-matched Black Evening Dress
A well-matched evening dress will accentuate your figure and help to reveal female beauty on your halloweend wedding.
2. Halloween-Themed Wedding Cakes
3. Dark and Moody Halloween Wedding Style
Via Today’s Bride
4. Guest Book and Menu Sign
Via Today’s Bride
5. Groom Lifting Bride Figurine
Via Ebros Gift
6. Vintage Inspired Coffin Ring Jewelry Box
7. Flower Girl’S Pumpkin Lamp-Shaped Flower Basket
8. Halloween Wedding Centerpieces at Home
9. Black Tiara, Gothic Crown and Halloween Makeup
10. Deep V Neck Tulle Long Sleeves Black Wedding Dress
11. Halloween-Themed Wedding Cookies
12. ‘Till Death Do Us Part’ Guest Book Sign
13. Black Bridesmaid Dresses For Halloween Weedding
14. Tarot Game In Halloween Wedding
Via Junebug Weddings
You can use the Tarot Game to replace ‘trick or treat’ for your receptiong dinner.
15. Aisle Decoration For Halloween Wedding
Via Disney Weddings
16. Cupcakes with Plastic Pumpkin Lanterns and Ghosts Topped
17. ‘Til Death’ Wedding Party Neon Sign
18. Halloween Wedding Card Box
19. Halloween Wedding Pumpkin Decorations
20. Simple Reception Dinner Decorations For Halloween Wedding